Only 27% of B2B leads are sales-ready when first generated. This makes lead nurturing essential for capitalizing on the other 73%. But 65% of B2B marketers have not established lead nurturing campaigns. (MarketingSherpa)



Stat: Only 27% of B2B leads are sales-ready when first generated. This makes lead nurturing essential for capitalizing on the other 73%. But 65% of B2B marketers have not established lead nurturing campaigns. (MarketingSherpa)

Stat Categories: Social Media Stats

Tags: social media social media,social marketing social media,social marketing,Facebook marketing social media,social marketing,Facebook marketing,small business marketing

Years:

Stat Source: Marketing Sherpa

Publisher (site that mentioned this stat): Business2Community.com

Submitted By: Michael Raeford

Related Categories: None


Share on:

Related Stats / Figures


Stat Data / Info Details
In 2011 there were 4.2 billion professionally oriented services on the LinkedIn platform See Full Stat Info
Over a third of online respondents who interact with brands on the Internet do so to co... See Full Stat Info
70% of local businesses use Facebook.The U.S. has the largest number of Facebook users.... See Full Stat Info
There are over 10 million social mentions of the Fortune 100 each month< See Full Stat Info
9/10 mobile searches lead to action ? over half lead to purchase (source:?Hubspot) See Full Stat Info
21% of ?best in class? companies use social sign-in, compared to 8% of average-performi... See Full Stat Info
There are 58 photos uploaded eveyr minute See Full Stat Info
40 % of accounts and 8% of messages on social media sites are spam See Full Stat Info
Half of companies surveyed respond to comments, regardless of whether they're positive,... See Full Stat Info
87% of the Fortune 100 now use social media ? with twitter the most popular See Full Stat Info
175 million tweets a day See Full Stat Info
44% of YouTube?s users are aged between 12 and 34 See Full Stat Info
Facebook has 232 million users in Europe, 222 million in North America, and 219 million... See Full Stat Info
61% do not pay for a premium LinkedIn account (source:Socialtimes) See Full Stat Info
Each day Facebook users spend 10.5 billion minutes (almost 20,000 years) online on the ... See Full Stat Info
More than 20% of consumers use social media to seek information or to find deals or rec... See Full Stat Info
Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing See Full Stat Info
59% of media companies actively encourage their employees to use social media See Full Stat Info
24% of Americans and 28% of Brits have admitted to lying or exaggerating on a social ne... See Full Stat Info
66% of Fortune 500 companies have a Facebook page (source:?AllTwitter) See Full Stat Info
Only 18% of Twitter users tweet once or more a day See Full Stat Info
Only 27% of B2B leads are sales-ready when first generated. This makes lead nurturing e... See Full Stat Info
Though Facebook continues to add users, U.S. members are becoming less active there. Be... See Full Stat Info
Roughly 9% of US adult Internet users are on Twitte See Full Stat Info
An average of 3.2 billion likes and comments are posted every day See Full Stat Info
Facebook is responsible for 86% of social referrals, Pinterest 11% and Twitter 3% See Full Stat Info


News / Press / Blogs Mentioning This Stat


There are no news articles listed.

Market Research Reports Mentioning / Related to this Stat / Figure


There are no reports listed.

Comment on this Stat


Edit | Back